![]() |
| We had a fake photo shoot - thank you, Instagram. |
Current weight: about 20 lbs. We weighed him about 3 weeks ago, and he was barely 18 lbs. I'm assuming [hoping] he's still gaining weight, and he looks like he is.
Length: about 24 inches
Clothing size: 6 months
Diaper size: 3
Milestones:
-Rolling over from tummy to back
-Rolling over from back to tummy
-Looking when I point at something
-Smiling and giggling [he doesn't giggle too often, though, only when something's particularly silly]
Some of his favorite things are:
-FOOD. He loves to eat! When he knows I'm getting ready to feed him he lays with his mouth open like a baby bird and looks at me expectantly until he has milk in his mouth.
-Being held. Lately he hasn't let me put him down very often. This is great and all, because I love snuggling the little guy, but it's definitely making it difficult to clean...and cook...and shower. Luckily he also likes...
-SLEEP! He's so good about bedtime. I tuck him into his little bed and put on his "sounds" [white noise], and he calms himself down and puts himself to sleep. Sometimes I rock him to sleep just for my own enjoyment. I can't get enough of him. He also takes a few good naps during the day, so I usually get a shower in by lunchtime.
-Daddy. He loves when Dad comes home!
-TV. I try to watch Animal Planet or Food Network so it's at least somewhat educational. He has his eyes glued to the screen and leans toward it as far as he can.
-Bath time. He loves kicking his feet around in the water and splashing around.
![]() |
| I just love that little smile! Usually he wakes up cheerful like this. |


No comments:
Post a Comment