| This was the outfit that C wore for his baby blessing. |
| He started to hate it. |
Length: he's sleeping right now and I'm not about to wake him up to measure him
Diaper size: 4
Clothing size: 12-24 months. The 12 month size is a little snug on him [the shorts look like booty shorts] and the 24 month size is a little baggy [the shorts look like gangsta shorts].
Likes:
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- the fan [of course I don't let him play with it when it's on]
- going on walks [he lives for walks!]
- doing FaceTime with his Grammy [he gets really excited and gasps really loud when he sees her in the phone]
- pickles! We took him with us to Dickeys last night and E couldn't get enough of those pickles!
- pulling Mommy's hair
- animals
Dislikes:
- meal time [unless he's getting food from my plate]
- getting stuck in his play pen
- diaper changes [I don't think we're ever going to have a peaceful diaper change]
| He's hilarious. |
Last week he and I both had sinus infections and it was a miserable experience. E kept coughing and sneezing and he had a sore throat. I felt so bad for him! He wasn't happy all week and stopped being the sweet, giggly baby that he normally is. Luckily we're feeling better and he's back to his happy self. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment