Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Day 3-3-14


C's first day at his new job! He is working in the training department at the credit union where he's been for the last 3 years. He is so excited and so am I! The only bummer about it is he won't be 5 minutes away anymore, and he won't be able to come home for lunch. But we'll take it! 
E was very sad when he woke up from his nap because he knew "the baby" was here (I babysit my 6-month-old niece twice a week). E gets so jealous and possessive when his cousin is here! We had to snuggle for a while to help him realize that I still love him. 
Can you see that bruise on his forehead? He pulled the stroller down on top of him. 
Dancing along to his Baby Einstein movie. He loves it almost as much as Veggietales. 
This is how he reads his books. I'm okay with it. 
I don't know why he was so sad, but he clung to my leg and whined for a few minutes. It was adorable. Sometimes it's so cute when he gets clingy and lovey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment