How excited E gets when I tell him I'm making "pasta" (macaroni & cheese) for lunch.
Everything is a hat - including gogurt boxes.
When he's thirsty - "Ahhh" - and I pour water into his sippy cup, he gives it back and points to the fridge like, "No, mom, you're supposed to put juice in it too, remember?"
Seeing him jumping around in his crib when he wakes up from his nap.
How much he absolutely hated his new "sassy" (pacifier). He still isn't sold on it.
How much he absolutely loves his new flip flop sandals and bright sunglasses.
When I'm rocking him before bedtime, and he rubs his hand in his hair, meaning, "Do this, Mom."
He babbles and sings everywhere he goes.
If he sees a dog he will start making his "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" sound like crazy. (That's his sound for dog.)
How excited he gets when we split a milkshake.
Every morning he runs into my room and points and squeaks at the bike, and tries to put on his helmet.
When he finally started being a little more snuggly, and sat with me for almost an entire movie.
Everything is so cool to him - birds, trees, flowers, cars. We can barely walk through the parking lot at the grocery store because he is so distracted by all of the big, colorful cars.
When we go to the playground and all he can do is look at the basketball court - if there are big kids playing basketball, I don't have any chance of getting E to play on the playground at all. We have to sit and watch them play for a while.
He's friendly with everyone until they actually try talking to him.
He isn't picky about his food. He likes everything! Yesterday he had macaroni and cheese, grapes, and lima beans. He ate the whole plate and asked for more.
How much he absolutely loves bathtime. We got him some bubble bath and he's been trying to say "bubbles".
There's so, so much more that I don't want to forget about E. He's the most wonderful thing in my world.
No comments:
Post a Comment