Friday, April 6, 2012

Hungry: 9 Weeks...almost 10

I'm starving.

I want food SO bad. I just want to eat. I want something lovely and delicious and tasty and nutritious and yummy and good and everything nice.

But then I think of food and - eeewwwwwwuhhh. My stomach starts to turn and I get all queasy. And then I think, "What? Food? Did I really want that crap 5 minutes ago!?"

Only a few more weeks of this (hopefully)!

Counting down the weeks until trimester #2 (when the morning all-day sickness will hopefully go away).

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had your problem... only without the pregnancy. Then maybe I could finally lose the rest of this pregnancy weight! lol

    P.S. Have I told you how excited I am that our little girls are only going to be 2 years apart?! Once they get a little older that's totally not going to be a big difference at all! Yay for playmates/second cousins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stoked! I really think it's a girl. Hooray for playmates/second cousins!

      Delete