It's happened. It's official.
I weigh more than I have in my entire life. And it's not going to stop.
Technically I haven't gained that much, considering I lost so much weight in the beginning. But it still terrifies me. Of course I was expecting to gain weight, but it is very scary to see the numbers on the scale climb into uncharted territory. Apparently the ice cream cones and french fries got to me.
It's time to change. I need to be more healthy. Not just for me, but for Baby. I'm starting to pack my lunches so I don't have to go out to eat. Today was homemade chicken salad on a pita. I snacked on granola, yogurt, veggies [with ranch - gotta have some dip], and cheese cubes. And you know what? I feel great. I feel full, and not in the I-know-heartburn-is-going-to-strike-at-any-second sort of way. Maybe being healthy is worth it. At least it's cheaper.
I'm so proud of you! Maybe one day, I'll be motivated to follow your example... maybe. ;)
ReplyDelete