Friday, May 17, 2013
Teething and Hating It
We've been dealing with teething which is already a miserable experience, but on top of that E has gotten heat rash all over his head where his helmet sits. I feel so bad for him! He is in a lot of pain. Tylenol and Motrin seem to help with the teething, but I don't know what to do about the heat rash. We've been trying to keep the house cooler and I've been letting him play in just a onesie all day to help keep him cool and dry, but I just wish he didn't have to wear the helmet at all! He is so miserable and I feel so helpless. My poor baby. :( He screams almost non-stop and just wants to be cuddled and held.
Also, we took him to his 6 month checkup on Monday. He is 23 pounds and 28 inches long. Even the doctor laughed at how fat he is!
My Grandpa Butcher (my dad's dad) lives in New Zealand and sent this outfit to us when E was born. I think E looks absolutely adorable in it! I love my cute baby - even when he screams all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment