Thursday, January 9, 2014

Our day in pictures


Sledding! 

Watching the snow! 

Snuggling! (He didn't love it as much as I did.) It was a lazy day for us. Snow day = inside and in jammies all day (hence why I'm not wearing makeup).

Watching The Lion King! 

And running away with a hat. 
E has been so obsessed with hats lately! He used to hate them and refuse to wear anything on his head. We think it has something to do with his helmet. But lately he's always trying to wear a hat, whether it's C's beanie or this cowboy hat. I think it's so silly! E also gets super excited when he is able to put the hat on correctly without any help. Normal hats like the cowboy hat and a baseball cap are easier for him, but when he figured out how to put a beanie on himself he was pretty proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment