I thought it was just a one-time-thing but since then he has been sleeping so well! Every few nights he will wake up once, but he can either comfort himself or C or I will go and calm him back to sleep. We are so happy! Our days are so much smoother and I feel like a real person again.
Now that he's sleeping better at night, he's finally transitioning to one nap a day (instead of two), and it's working out really well. Some days he will take his nap earlier and I'll squeeze in a mini-nap later in the day, but that seems to help him sleep even better. I'm so thrilled! I'm so awake! I have enough energy to keep our house clean and run errands and play with E all day long. What a wonderful feeling.



I'm confused... a couple months ago you told me he was already sleeping through the night?
ReplyDeleteOops. I didn't realize this was a month ago... haha my bad!
ReplyDelete