Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lately: May

It's getting harder and harder to find time to update this thing. E is growing like a weed (I never liked that phrase) and summer has been full of fun!

We went to Boise over Memorial Day weekend. C's family owns a couple of racing horses, so we went to Les Bois race track to watch one race. It was a really fun trip! I didn't really get to visit with people I know from "home", but it was great to be back all the same. E did really well for the 5+ hour car ride. He enjoyed watching movies like Pinocchio and Frozen, and pointing to all of the semi trucks and saying, "Rumm rumm!" (That's what he calls cars...or anything with wheels.) It was a fun time with the family and I feel like everyone got along really well.


At the track!
E loved the pool.

And E kissed a horsey.
We went to a nature park.


The weekend after we got back from Boise we went to see my side of the family. We all went hiking up Spanish Fork canyon and it was a blast! An exhausting blast. It was pretty steep but it was a lot of fun.


After hiking I went and bought this little pool for E.
And here are a couple of pictures of E, just because he's cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment