![]() |
| E got his first haircut a few weeks ago! This is a before shot. Pretty scraggly! |
![]() |
| This is sort of an after shot. He was too wiggly to get a good picture inside, so we went to feed some ducks. |
Height: I should probably measure him. He's a good height though - perfect for climbing onto chairs and couches and tables.
Diaper size: 4
Clothing size: still 18-24 months, but a few 2T shirts fit him comfortably.
E is getting more and more fun every day. He's learning so many things and finally starting to talk! Most of it is in his own language, but I can understand it and it's so nice to know what he wants or is trying to tell me. I love his squeaky little voice. He can say "dada" (which he screams when C comes home), "mama" (only with a lot of persuading), "more", "Grandpa" ("ba-pa"), "cracker", "clock", "ball" ("bah!"), "woohoo", and "uh-oh". Anything with wheels (trucks, vacuums, wheelchairs) is "rum-rum!" I'm sure he says more than that, but that's all I can remember right now. He can also make different animal sounds (woof-woof, moo, quack-quack, tweet, neigh) and can point to almost every part of his body.
This summer has been so fun and busy, and E has loved it. We've gone to the aquarium, which was a blast, and we got a pass to the local rec center, so we can go swimming any time we want. I don't like to go to the pool without C because E is really quick, and it's nice to have an extra person to help him on the little water slides. Soon I'll get E a life jacket, and hopefully I'll be a little less anxious. He's slipped a few times and it really scared him to be under water. It's even made him nervous about baths. It broke my heart to see him so scared!
E loves going to the park and playing on the slides. He has no fear! He climbs right up to the big slide and goes down all on his own. He's so fun and I love watching him grow and learn!





No comments:
Post a Comment