I can feel him move! It's one of the oddest, weirdest, most insane things I've ever felt. It's like someone is flicking the inside of my belly. I can feel him turn and try to get into a more comfortable position. Baby Nelson is particularly wiggly when he's warmer than he'd prefer, like when I'm sitting in the sun or when the heater is pointed at me. He also gets a little hyper when I drink some Sprite or another sugary beverage. The tiny kicks and punches are too soft to feel from the outside, but I'm very much looking forward to the day when Clinton can feel the little nudges.
Feeling the baby move like this makes me feel so much closer to him. We're totally bonding. I think he recognizes when I'm speaking directly to him. Sometimes he responds with a little extra wiggling action and I think it's absolutely adorable.
I am already so in love with this little one - and I'm so excited to meet him! Just 21 more weeks...
Bonnie! Thanks again for inviting me to your blog. I'm really excited for you and your new journey towards motherhood! Yours posts are fun. :)
ReplyDelete