Sunday, August 26, 2012

30 Weeks

We're only 10 weeks away! Here are a few updates of what we've been experiencing so far...

- Insane molten-lava-heat everywhere I go. [I can't get away from it.]
- New home! A little duplex with a nice little room for Baby to have all to himself.
- Clinton came home with one of those electric foot massagers. He thinks he's being really clever and that he's officially off massage duty, but I don't see an electric back massager anywhere around here.
- Clinton got promoted! He is now full time with benefits. This means I get to be the stay-at-home mommy I've always wanted to be. And we're still poor.
- So many people have been so wonderful to give us a lot of really great hand-me-downs for Baby. We have a crib, a bouncy seat, and tons of clothes.

Cravings: None really. Clinton and I agree that I haven't had any really weird cravings lately. Every once in a while I'll need to eat something in particular. [like that one time with the sushi - would I eat sushi now? _____ no.]

What I love: Feeling Baby move. It's so sweet. I love bugging him by shining a flashlight on my belly or putting some music close to my belly. He'll squirm and wiggle and I think it's just so adorable.

What I miss: My feet. I can't see them anymore. It's also becoming increasingly difficult to shave my legs. And I miss my belly button - it's all stretched out and ugly now.

How Clinton's feeling: Ready to put Baby's room in order. Right now that room is just full of all the crap we don't know what to do with. "Where do you want this box?" "Oh, just put it in the baby's room for now." I don't even know what's in there. He's also not nervous unless he's thinking about whether or not he's nervous.

Now we'll end the night by letting little Baby listen to/kick at some awesome classical music. I don't think he likes it, but right now he can't really scream to let me know he's mad, so he gets to deal with it. I'm forcing him to be smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment