Friday, April 19, 2013

The Latest

I have not been keeping up with this thing! But I've finally decided to delete my Facebook so hopefully that will encourage me to blog more. Here's what has been going on:

C is finally out of school for the semester. He's going back for the summer semester though, so I only have him for a month. I love when he is home in the evenings! E and I have missed him! It's so cute how E gets so excited when Daddy comes home. He smiles big and squeals.
He loves his daddy!
E is almost 6 months old. He is sitting up and rolling everywhere and he loves to eat "real" food. His favorite is bananas, and last night he was loving his pears and spinach [doesn't sound like a winning combination to me, so I was surprised he liked it]. Currently he is in size 4 diapers! He is one huge kid! He loves to play on his own in his playpen and he loves his pacifier-blanky thing.
He loves to sit up!
We've been working on transitioning him from his bassinet to his crib. It's been difficult and he wakes up about every 2-3 hours. Hopefully soon he starts to do better. It's hard to be so sleep deprived! One thing that has helped is letting him sleep on his stomach. He definitely prefers that position and even if we put him on his back he will flip right over and scoot over to the side of his crib. I get nervous because he likes to put his face straight down on his hands. Usually I try to turn his face to the side but when I check on him he's back in the same position.
He sleeps on his hands.
I get so bored at home all day with nothing to do all this cleaning and cooking and organizing I've been doing, so E and I have been trying to go on lots of walks to our favorite place: Costco. I feel so lame but we go several times a week! He likes to hang out in his stroller and watch all the people. It's so cute how he swings his feet while he sits in his stroller. Thank goodness the weather is starting to get better so we can play outside more!
I love my happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment