Friday, September 26, 2014

13 Weeks


What a relief to finally be out of my first trimester! I'm starting to get my energy back and I'm slowly able to eat more foods. The last 8 weeks seem like a bad dream. 

Weeks: 13

Weight gain: -11 pounds. I've been so sick and lost 6 pounds since my last doctor's appointment. 

Gender (prediction): both C and I think (and sort of hope) it's a boy. I'm like 90% sure it's a boy. The only reason I have a little doubts is because this pregnancy has been sooo much harder than the last. 

Cravings: salty foods! We've been having lots of Rice-A-Roni and I have been loving sour cream and onion potato chips. I think it's because the sodium helps me be thirsty, and I'm still pretty dehydrated. I also drink a lot of chocolate milk, which is weird because I don't even like milk. 

Weird pregnancy side effects: nausea, but that's fading (thank goodness). Still battling the hives. I have to take Benadryl around the clock to keep those pesky itchies from coming back! Poor E misses having a mommy to play with. I'm pretty useless and just lay around all day. I also get crampy when I stand up too quickly, and I can't stand up for too long because I start to get dizzy and pass out. It's great. 

Since I lost so much weight I don't fit into any of my maternity clothes! I'm a little bummed because I think they're super comfy. I'm excited for fall maternity clothes though - bring on the sweaters and tights!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bonnie! I just saw your updated blog posts. Congrats on baby #2! That's very exciting! Glad you're feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete