Weeks: 17
Weight gain: I'll have a better guess at our appointment later this week, but I'm pretty sure I haven't gained anything, since I'm still not eating a lot and still sick.
Gender (prediction): BOYYYYY
Cravings: I'm finally craving fruit! I've been eating a lot of apples (peeled and sliced), and peaches with cottage cheese. I've also been loving salad bars and I'm this close to wanting steak again. Oh I can't wait.
Weird pregnancy side effects: Still nausea, which stinks! I had a few weeks of peace, and then I ran out of Benadryl and struggled for a while to get back on track. Now I've learned my lesson - Benadryl every day! I think that's also helping to keep the hives away. Lately I haven't been sleeping well (mostly from anxiety or weird dreams) and when I wake up I feel like I've just done a hundred lunges. It's so weird! My thighs and bum are so tense and sore, and it almost hurts to walk! If I stand too quickly I get the ligament pain (which feels like I got shot) and I still get fatigued easily. Trips to Costco are exhausting and I have to sit down a lot.
I'm finally starting to show! My belly has popped out enough for normal jeans to be uncomfortable. I still haven't gained enough weight to wear my old maternity clothes, so for now I'm living my life in leggings and maternity shirts. It's so wonderful. How did I ever survive without leggings?! Basically I have one outfit that I wear every day, and only change when I have to do laundry. Poor C is probably getting sick of my "one look"!

No comments:
Post a Comment