Height:
Weight: 34 lbs. - he's a solid kid!
Clothing size: he fits into 2T clothes but the pants are a little long on him.
Diaper size: 5
Likes:
Grandpa Nelson
Balls
Peanut-butter sandwiches
Toy Story (he has a big Woody stuffed toy that he wants to take everywhere)
Reading
Candy (this Halloween really introduced him to the joys of candy!)
Snuggling in the big bed
Jumping on the big bed
Bananas
His Nerf guns
Music in the car
Dislikes:
Being put in "time out"
Carrot sticks (he will dip them in ranch, chew it up, and spit it back onto his plate)
Diaper changes
E has finally started talking and he has the cutest little voice! He can say:
Mama
Daddy
Ba-pa (grandpa)
Woody
Mickey
Juice
Apple
Bike
Gun
Shoot
Cookie
Candy
Please
Thank you
More
No
Ball
Football
Basketball
Baseball
Vroom-vroom! (Truck, jeep, tractor, etc.)
Water
Duck
Clock
Block
Go Cougars
Two
One
Up
Down
Go
Play
Blankey
Those are all the words I remember right now. But he's doing great! It's so cute when he asks me to hold him ("Pup!") and I love that he's finally saying please instead of just signing it. "Pezsh!" E likes saying, "Go! Go!" to flies, begging dogs, and people he doesn't like. He also learned how to say "trick or treat" on Halloween, but it just sounds like "kick!" He still says "boss" a lot, and I'm trying to figure out what it means. I almost think that's just his word for anything he doesn't know the word for. That and "gaga". When I'm doing something like eating or cleaning, he comes up to me and asks me to "pay" (play) and it just melts me! Sometimes I can't play right then and he gets so sad, and for the next ten minutes he's calling for me nonstop. "Mama! Ma! Mamaaa! Ma!"
E is getting more and more independent and opinionated. I love his personality even though sometimes we butt heads! He always wants the radio on in the car, and he likes to have it nice and loud. He gets so irritated when I have to turn it down or turn it off!
Something I really love about how independent he is, is I can take a nap or shower without worrying too much about him. If I have to sleep on the couch (thank you, morning sickness) he sits and plays quietly with his toys, and only wakes me up if he has "poopoo" or wants to go down for his own nap. It's so nice and has made things so easy during this pregnancy! E is also so good about putting his toys away (usually) and especially loves when I tell him we're going to vacuum.
E is the sweetest little boy and I absolutely adore him. He always wants me to snuggle with him to watch a movie, and he makes sure I'm comfortable. If he thinks I need a blanket he will look at me and say, "Brr!" (cold) and bring me a blanket. "Kay-kee?" (blankey). It melts my heart. I'm so grateful for this wonderful boy! The past 2 years have been unbelievably happy, and we feel so blessed to have E in our family. He's the best and he's going to be the best big brother.










No comments:
Post a Comment