Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day

Here's to the best daddy around. C is the sweetest and most caring father. He always puts his children first, before homework and callings and himself. Our kiddos love their daddy so much and it's so obvious. E can't focus on anything else when Daddy is home. Yesterday C went out and surprised E with a brand-new big-kid bike. They spent the whole weekend learning how to ride it and riding around the neighborhood. L is absolutely in love with her Daddy and gets so excited when she hears C come home (she was like that even before she was born!). I love seeing how C is best friends with his children, and I love that my kids get to grow up with such a wonderful father. 
I couldn't do it without you, C. You're my rock, my best friend, and the love of my life. Happy Father's Day to E and L's daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment