The blessing was so sweet. Lily was held by C and surrounded by all the loving priesthood holders in our family. C told L that she would experience trials in her life, but she would make it through them with the help of our Savior and His atonement. He told her that she would be a leader and receive an education, and that she is so so loved. I wish I had written things down as soon as C finished the blessing, because I'm already forgetting things. It was such a sweet experience to see how much C and Heavenly Father love my little L. During testimony meeting, C went up to share how much he loves his daughter and his family, and his testimony. Then the most wonderful thing happened! I didn't think my older brother had come at all, and I was feeling so sad about it. But then I saw him walking up to the stand to share his testimony and I just completely fell apart. I love my brother so much and to see him up there meant the world to me.
After the blessing we all gathered at C's parents' house for some breakfast. My parents and siblings were there, along with so many of my aunts and uncles and their children. I loved being able to see them all and have them meet my baby girl!
L with my Grandma Jones









No comments:
Post a Comment