Monday, June 15, 2015

Teeny Tiny L

L had her 2 month checkup today (after Mommy forgot and had to reschedule the appointment)! She is growing fast but still tiny.


Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz (34%)
Height: 22 inches (17%)

I feel like L is getting so chunky but she's still so small! She is so different from E in so many ways. E got sooo fat so quick! He nursed every 2 hours consistently until he was over a year old. By the time he was 3 months old he was in 6 month clothes. L is in 3 month clothes and only eats about every 3 hours or so. She sleeps better now than E did too, which is probably another reason why she's not gaining as quickly. E wasn't very social and was very serious, and L coos and "talks" and smiles all the time. I had to work to get E to smile!  I just think it's so weird how different they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment