Monday, September 16, 2013

Sunday at Grammy's

On Sunday my youngest brother, Micah, was playing the violin in his ward's Primary program, so we drove down to watch him show off mad skills. He did great! I wish I had taken a picture of him up there, but I don't think that would have been very proper to do in the chapel... ;)

After church we went back to my parents' house to eat and play. My mom made an UH-MAZING brisket dinner with perfect mashed potatoes and the most delicious home-made gravy you'll ever taste in your life. {Yeah, it was that good.} We also had a lovely gluten-free peach cobbler, made with freshly picked peaches. I was in food heaven!
My mom taught me how to process peaches, too!

We don't get to see my side of the family very often, so when we do visit we make sure to make it count! We spent over 10 hours with them and I was still sad to go. C usually ends up hanging out in the yard with my step-dad and brothers shooting archery while my mom and I play with E in the basement where it's always nice and cool. It's so relaxing. Someday I hope we'll live closer so we can visit more often.
He loves his Grammy!
Look at that grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment